School has a fleet of buses operating throughout …….. and surrounding areas to pick and drop students. Student seeking for transport facility should apply to the transport in-charge/administrator.
TRANSPORT RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Students are advised not to run behind the bus once the bus has left the stop.
- Students are not allowed to board any bus other than his/her regular bus.
- Children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should try to board to bus until it has made a complete stop.
- Student must occupy vacant seat after boarding the bus.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around or lean out of the bus.
- Students are not allowed to eat or discard trash food inside or outside the bus.
- Shrieking/shouting/unruly behavior is strictly prohibited in the bus as the driver’s attention can be distracted.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses only at designated stops. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience of all and no diversion/extension will be entertained on existing routes.
- The Bus In-charges and Bus Monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in buses.
- Any damage caused to the bus will be viewed seriously and suitable penalty shall be imposed on the concerned student.
- Undisciplined behavior in the school bus will make the student ineligible to use school transport.
- In case of any kind of problem/complaint with the transport service bus staff, the same should be reported to the school authorities. No instruction/suggestion should be given to the bus staff directly.
- Parents are requested to accompany their respective wards upto the pickup point in the morning & collect them after school hours.
- Each student is expected to board or get down from the school bus only at his/her regular stop.
- No student shall be allowed to use the school bus one way.
- Buses will not wait for late-comers.